If you love The Retreat, and have been thinking about making a move - then you will love this list. First, we outline our top 5 favorite homes in The Retreat. The homes that made this list were based off of views, upgrades, location, floorplan, and condition, etc. Next we list every available home that is currently on the market.
Inventory is very low in The Retreat with only currently 19 homes on the market! That is almost a 50% drop from this time last year!
The top 5 currently available homes that are on the market in The Retreat.
1. Leading the board is the ONLY Estate collection property on the market located at 8324 Night Valley. This amazing home is model perfect and has a master bedroom on the first floor. It has soaring high ceilings, and upgrades galore! The view onto the pool is sparkling and perfect! Open house Saturday and Sunday from 12:00pm to 4:00pm!
2. The former model home located at 8225 Sanctuary is beautiful. It features a gourmet kitchen, large marble island, upgraded flooring and designer touches throughout. Open house Sunday from 1:00pm to 4:00pm!
3. 7688 Sanctuary Drive is another one of our favorite homes in The Retreat. This is the Castellina model built by Lennar with over 4400 square feet of space. This home has an amazing backyard with a sparkling pool and spa and golf course views. If you are looking in The Retreat, you should definitely check this one out!
4. 7655 Lady Banks is another of the same floorplan as 7688 Sanctuary. This is a nice home with a ton of upgrades to include wood floors with stone mosaic pattern, wrap around staircase, rock pool and spa, and golf course views. Open house Saturday from 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
5. One of the only single story homes currently available is at 8646 Edelweiss Drive. This home has some nice upgrades, and a beautiful pool and spa. There isn't any views from this home, but it is a nice, large private yard.
Here is the remaining list of currently available homes located within The Retreat:
If you would like a private showing of any of these beautiful homes, please let us know and we would be happy to set it up for you!