The Friday Home Stretch - What is Happening in the World of Real Estate
So what is happening in the world of real estate? This week has been crazy!
1. New Listings - There have been 32 new listings that have come to market this week! Check out the complete list HERE.
2. Price Reductions - There are 40 homes in Corona with price reductions. You can see the complete list of homes HERE.
3. Closed Homes - There are 34 homes that have closed this week! You see the complete list of closed homes HERE.
OUR OPEN HOUSES THIS WEEK:
1. 8324 Night Valley Court - Sunday, October 29th from 1:00pm to 4:00pm
This amazing property has been upgraded top to bottom. Here are a few reasons why I love this home:
First, the layout is phenomenal with each room having their own private bathroom, walk in closets, and private space. The secondary bedrooms are larger than most master bedrooms.
Second, this home has soaring high ceilings, custom crown molding, wrought iron staircase that is breathtaking and more....This home has it all!
Another thing I love is that there is abundant storage in this home. Besides the walk in closets already mentioned it has a huge pantry, large linen closets, large built in cabinets, garage cabinets, and overhead storage racks.
My favorite thing about this property is that the home is totally private, and nestled on a single loaded, cul-de-sac street. This home has a tremendous backyard with a sparkling pool ad jacuzzi, built in grill, fire pit and more, and not one neighbor can see in!
Come check it out for yourself!
2. 1773 Riverstone Circle - Sunday, October 29th from 1:00pm to 4:00pm
This stunning single story home features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a 3 car garage. This home is in the heart of Eagle Glen and a perfection location for commuters.
This home has been remodeled from top to bottom to include:
1. Newly painted
2. New covered patio that expands the entire width of the home.
3. Highly upgraded granite countertops with decorative tile listelle.
4. Upgraded flooring throughout.
And MORE! Priced at only $549,900 it will sell quickly!
We Closed Escrow!
1. This beautiful home is officially off the market! We closed escrow today on this amazing single story home in La Sierra. We represented the seller and achieved $23,000 over list price and $50,000 over comparable properties on the same street!
2. Congratulations to our 1st time buyers Billy and Carissa! We hope you enjoy your home and this new chapter in your life. Sold for $8,000 under appraised value (we represented the buyer).
If you are looking to buy or sell contact us today to see what results we can achieve for you too!